Grenada Mortgage Lawyers
Seon & Associates is selected both on an ongoing and special assignment basis to render legal services for three of the major Banks on the island, and continues to represent regional financial institutions and banks in specific financial matters.
We have also acted as legal counsel in the negotiation and preparation of loan syndication agreements, and cross-border finance security documents.
We advise clients on financial issues, and prepare security documents on their behalf, such as mortgages, debentures, bills of sale, bonds, mortgage of shares, loan agreements, and other related equity and debt financing security documentation.
The Firm provides legal opinions on all aspects of the law of mortgages and finance, including power of sale issues, appointment and duty of Receivers, priorities of payments under a receivership, mortgagee rights, pari passu, pre-payment events, and cross default provisions.
Recent Assignments Include:
* Advising, drafting and preparing legal documents for a financial institution in the expansion of its financial investment products portfolio.
* Drafting and preparing an agreement with supporting ancillary documents in an investment transaction between two financial institutions.
* Advising a regional financial institution on refinancing terms and conditions, and preparing a supplemental loan agreement between a syndicate of lenders and a Grenadian company.
* Acting as Grenada Counsel for a regional trust company in an international bond financing transaction.
* Advising and acting for a Receiver in the preparation of a confidential information memorandum for sale of mortgaged property by private bids.
If you are looking to hire a Grenada mortgage attorney please don’t hesitate to contact us, our team is standing by to assist you.