November 13, 2015
As part of our diverse portfolio Seon & Associates has recently:
- Advised a leading international investment firm specializing in wealth management, investment banking, and sales and trading services on local and regional regulatory securities trading requirements for an online trading platform.
- Acted as Counsel before the High Court in injunctive proceedings for appointed Personal Representatives of an Estate in a fraudulent conveyance claim.
- Represented and advised a regional public cross-listed company in its pro-rata rights issue of securities, which included liaising with, and preparing the requisite filings for, the Eastern Caribbean Securities Exchange and the Eastern Caribbean Securities Regulatory Commission.
- Rendered advice and acted as Counsel in the corporate and successorship planning and re-structuring of closely held companies.
- Acted as Counsel for and advised on matters surrounding fraudulent employee activity, culminating in criminal charges, including liaising with the Financial Intelligence Unit.
- Drafted and prepared Alternating Proprietorship, and Software and Maintenance Agreements for a leading local business and statutory authority.